Have mercy!  

Posted by Foreigner by Default in , ,

I just started playing with papers in the beginning of the summer and already it has grown into major obsession (and a lethal shopping addiction).

But I'm having so much fun!

Anyway, just to prove that I HAVE actually managed to do something beside buying heaps of new stash - here comes:

Get Well card for a family friend:

Papers are K & Co and Sassafrass Lass, flowers from Prima. Making Memories Thickers, vintage images printed from various online resources, lace unidentified, from my own stash, hearts are made from cardstock and glitter glue/acrylic paints using Heidi Swapp hearts as templates.

Going away card for friends who heartlessly decided to move into another country:
I am not really sure of the origins of most of the stuff I used, definitely Papermania papers and Basic Gray chipboard though.

And one of the numerous baby cards I've made this summer:
Chipboard from Basic Grey and K&Co, papers mainly K&Co (I think), ribbon Papermania, flowers Prima, dingbat used for baby image with chalks and Sakura gel pens, rub-ons Papermania, buttons and fibers from my stash.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 at Monday, August 18, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Just stopped by to admire your work. Thanks for the beautiful eye candy!

August 18, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Post a Comment