2S4U challenge  

Posted by Foreigner by Default in ,

I have been drooling over Kazans and Lauras sketches for a while so decided to have a go.

I also set myself couple of additional challenges:
1) Use up as many scraps as possible
2) Go for colours that usually wouldn't be my first pick
3) And the card has to be of practical value - meaning I'd actually have to know what I'll do with it! :D

Polka dot ribbon came from a packet of paper flowers, not enough for wrapping the card but enough for a bow. Papers are from my scrap bag, heart is made of chipboard from paper pack backing (stamping & UTEE), flowers are cheapo ones from Ebay altered with acrylics and stamping. :D

Lavender & green are usually not my first choice colour combination but I kinda like it after finishing the card.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 at Monday, August 18, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

love all that glitter and that lime green ribbon is gorgeous too :)

August 18, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Great bling bling and a lot of beautiful details! Thanks for sharing :)

August 18, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Anonymous  

WOw! Lots to look at here! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

August 19, 2008 at 1:10 PM

Great card!!!

August 19, 2008 at 4:57 PM

So pretty! I love that big bow! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

August 20, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Great work with the sketch! I really like the stamped flower! Thanks for participating at 2S4Y!

August 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM

So very pretty -- love the flower and all the glitter -- just lovely!

August 20, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Very fun and great way to accomplish your goals!

August 23, 2008 at 9:57 PM

What a lovely card. Great take on the sketch.

August 24, 2008 at 2:17 AM

Post a Comment